Friday, July 9, 2010

Earn Mojo

In my attempt to revive this blog, I've added a new feature. See the little gray tab on the right? My husband has developed a badge system for blogs, websites, and podcasts called Earn Mojo. Basically, you can earn badges for doing specific tasks on someone's blog. For example, you can earn a badge on my blog by visiting the site on my birthday. You can earn a badge by leaving a comment during a giveaway. As the author of the blog, I decide what badges you can earn and I can customize them. It's super easy! Click on the Earn Mojo tab on my blog and try it. Earn badges on The Studious Crafter or start your own badge system on your blog - just email me or leave a comment and I'll send you the username/password. We're still in beta testing mode, so we'd love your feedback!

Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment